CLINIC REOPENING NEWS & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- We are excited to announce we have reopened!
- To schedule or reschedule an appointment, please call or text us at 415-945-9314.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
To ensure the highest quality of care during your appointment, we are following the most stringent guidelines recommended by state health authorities and national medical societies regarding health and hygiene protocols.
Here’s what you can expect when you visit:
“Curbside” pickup is available for products! Please call the clinic in advance to place your order and we will have it waiting for you when you come to the door (just ring the doorbell).
Before your appointment:
- We’ll reach out to confirm your appointment, conduct a health pre-screening
- If you aren’t feeling well, please reschedule your appointment with us.
The day of your appointment:
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and call us from your car or the building’s lobby at 415-945-9314 to let us know you are here. We will then let you know when to come up to the office for a brief health screening.
- Wear a face mask to your appointment; your provider will guide you on when to remove it, if needed, for treatment. Just let us know if you need a mask.
- We can’t allow anyone in the clinic without an appointment, so please do not bring any family members or other guests to your appointment.
- You’ll check in with us outside of the clinic door. Just ring the doorbell and one of our staff will greet you for your health and temperature check.
- After check-in, we will escort you directly to your treatment room.
- After your appointment, our staff can help you with products from our retail area.
Some other things you might notice:
- We will be wearing PPE for everyone’s safety.
- We are sanitizing between every patient – this includes our treatment rooms, front desk and retail areas.
- We are keeping it minimal – so you’ll see we’ve removed our product testers and complimentary refreshments in the lounge.
- We ask that you adhere to social distancing inside our clinic common areas – just look for the floor markings and signs as your guide.
Your health and safety is always our #1 priority. Our clinic follows the highest health and hygiene protocols at all times – including thorough sanitization of all common spaces throughout the day and of treatment rooms between every appointment.
Thank you for all of your support and patience during this time challenging time. We are excited to welcome you back to TLC!
Ready to book with us? Please give us a call at 415-945-9314