The Laser Center of Marin Specializes in truSculpt Treatments
The Laser Center of Marin is proud to offer truSculpt® iD, a revolutionary non-surgical, body-sculpting treatment that allows you to personalize your ideal body in as little as one 15-minute treatment.
truSculpt iD is a safe and effective technology that is clinically proven to permanently eliminate fat cells in stubborn areas around your abdomen and flanks. With truSculpt iD, you can achieve the body definition you desire, even in areas that have been resistant to diet and exercise.
HOW IT WORKS
TruSculpt is a non-invasive body contouring procedure designed to reduce fat and tighten the skin. It’s important to note that there might be updates or new developments in the technology since then, so it’s advisable to check for the latest information.
TruSculpt typically uses radiofrequency (RF) energy to target and heat adipose (fat) tissue beneath the skin. The heat generated during the treatment is intended to destroy the fat cells, leading to a reduction in fat volume. Additionally, the heat stimulates collagen production, promoting skin tightening in the treated area.
An average of 24% fat reduction is achieved in just one treatment.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER BODY SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- This procedure is versatile and effective for treating a wide range of patients who may not be candidates for other contouring procedures due to treatment location, skin type, fat thickness, and the presence of skin laxity.
- The treatment is minimally discomforting and has been likened to a hot stone massage.
- There is no visible downtime after the procedure, and normal activity can be resumed immediately.
- Treatment time depends on the treatment size and areas treated, typically ranging from 15 to 30 minutes for the abdomen and flanks.
- Typically, only one treatment is needed, with maximum results visible after 12 weeks. Additional treatments may be required to achieve personalized results.
Your truSculpt iD treatment consultant can provide all the details you need to make an informed decision about the procedure. Contact The Laser Center of Marin today to schedule a free consultation!