For many, healthy skin comes naturally when you live in Marin County. The fresh air, the California sunshine, a hundred wonderful ways to relax right in your backyard… it’s a life that few would trade. Even so, there may be a few improvements you’d like to make to get perfect skin. Thankfully, there are many ways to help your skin get back its youthful glow.
Here are 5 ways to improve your skin right here in Marin County:
- Laser Hair Removal – Typical hair removal treatments can be tedious or painful for many people. Shaving requires daily maintenance, waxing is uncomfortable at best, and removal lotions can have a strong chemical smell or cause a bad reaction. Laser hair removal is gentle and long-lasting. If you go somewhere with the right technology, appointments can take as little as 20 minutes, even for large areas. It’s also important to select a location that factors in your skin type, ethnicity, and lifestyle.
- IPL Photofacial Treatments – If you feel like you’re constantly battling against your skin’s redness, this is an awesome solution. It uses broadband light to treat the skin and lessen redness caused by broken blood vessels, skin discoloration, rosacea, and more. It is also used to lessen dark spots like freckles and age spots.
- Fraxel Laser Resurfacing – Restore the healthy skin of your youth and gain a renewed sense of confidence with this safe, non-invasive procedure. Benefits of the Fraxel® Laser Treatment include improved texture, tone and pore size, erase unwanted brown spots, smooth wrinkles around the eyes and reduce acne scars.
- BOTOX® and Dysport™ – If you’re feeling self-conscious about your aging skin, these FDA-improved injectables will relax the muscles in your forehead that cause wrinkles, taking years off of your face.
- Skin Tightening – There are numerous non-surgical ways to improve your skin and the overall tone. Two of the methods that you’ll find in Marin County are Ultherapy (ultrasound therapy) and TITAN Skin Tightening (infrared light). Both target dermal layers deep beneath the surface of the skin to encourage natural collagen grown in the face, neck, and jawline.
There are many other ways to keep your healthy skin glowing, like wearing sunscreen, using lotion, and finding a cleanser that works for your skin type. If you need something a little extra to even out your skin or reduce the signs of aging, these are some of the best things to do to get to perfect skin in Marin County.
The Laser Center of Marin offers all of the aforementioned procedures, and we’re happy to offer free consultations over the phone. Contact us anytime at (415) 945-9314!