The Laser Center of Marin offers a pleasant work environment for professionals who have a passion for skin care and are dedicated to delivering an excellent patient experience. If you are interested in one of the positions below, please send your information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nurse Practitioner or Registered Nurse
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to assist with:
– Injectables (Botox, Dermal Fillers)
– IPL PhotoFacials
– Fractional Laser Resurfacing
– Laser Hair Removal
– CoolSculpting Body Contouring
– Patient consultations and exams
The Laser Center of Marin has been serving Marin County for over 18 years. We are locally owned and committed to the community. Our Medical Director is a board certified facial plastic surgeon. We do not have the corporate feel of a franchise or chain of clinics. We are a family and our employees are treated as such. Combine that with a very competitive compensation package and it’s no wonder some of our nurses have been here for over ten years!
Experience and skills required:
* Minimum 2 years of experience with injectables and aesthetic lasers.
* A confident and energetic personality.
* Ability to demonstrate superior communication skills, both verbal & written.
* Knowledge and experience with medical-grade skin care lines with ability and ease in counseling patients about skin health.
* Current CA NP or RN License.
Compensation & Working Environment:
* Part-Time Position with opportunity for full-time in future.
* Clinic is open Monday – Saturday.
* Excellent support staff and top-quality equipment.
* Generous compensation based on experience and performance.
The Laser Center of Marin offers a pleasant work environment for professionals who have a passion for skin care and are dedicated to delivering an excellent patient experience. If you are interested in one of the positions below, please send your information and resume to email@example.com.
If you match the qualifications above, have a passion for aesthetics, and would love to be part of a winning team, we would love to hear from you!
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Care Coordinator
Good first impressions are everything, and we’re looking for someone to make one!
We are a very busy aesthetic medical practice in Marin County looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to join our team. Our practice’s goal is to deliver an exceptional patient experience and we are looking for a coordinator who can provide an elite level of service to our patients and staff.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication, multi-tasking and customer service skills. Prior experience in a medical office or aesthetic practice preferred. This individual must be dependable, highly energetic, hard-working, professional, focused and very personable.
Our Medical Director is a Board-Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. Services include Laser Hair Removal, Fraxel Laser Resurfacing, CoolSculpting, EmSculpt, Ultherapy Skin Tightening, IPL Photo-Rejuvenation, Botox, Dermal Fillers and Viveve Feminine Rejuvenation. Serving Marin for over 18 years, we are conveniently located in southern Marin County in a beautiful spa-like setting.
- Welcome patients in a professional and graceful manner.
- Manage the patient experience at the clinic.
- Collect and enter patient information accurately and completely and make sure all necessary information is communicated to the team members and practitioners.
- Answer multiple phone lines and schedule patients for various appointments
- Collect fees associated with appointments and services offered
- Room Patients and manage patient flow
- Help with room turn-over and set up for Nurses and Doctor
- Promote skin care products and educate patients on home care programs
- Know and promote all brands in our offering including: Restylane, Juvederm, Botox, Coolsculpting, Fraxel and more.
- Provide RSVP management, set up and tear down of our client events
- Participate in team meetings
Familiarity with a medical office environment a plus. Strong skills with windows-based computers as well as ability to operate basic office equipment are required. Exceptional communication skills, and telephone skills in particular, are absolutely required. Ability to work calmly and efficiently while handling multiple tasks. Candidate must also exhibit professional demeanor and genuine concern for patients’ welfare.
Part-time position with possibility of full-time position in future.
We offer a competitive compensation package including a base salary, incentives, and company-sponsored benefits.
We are looking for a customer service super star, who is personable, energetic, hard-working and organized and who is willing to make a long-term commitment to the position. If you enjoy making a positive difference in a patient’s life, we encourage you to join our amazing team in delivering exceptional service!
Please email resume to email@example.com