The Laser Center of Marin offers a pleasant work environment for professionals who have a passion for skin care and are dedicated to delivering an excellent patient experience. If you are interested in one of the positions below, please send your information and resume to [email protected].
We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to assist with:
– Injectables (Botox, Dermal Fillers)
– IPL PhotoFacials
– Fractional Laser Resurfacing
– Laser Hair Removal
– CoolSculpting Body Contouring
– Patient consultations and exams
The Laser Center of Marin has been serving Marin County for over 16 years. We are locally owned and committed to the community. Our Medical Director is a board certified facial plastic surgeon. We do not have the corporate feel of a franchise or chain of clinics. We are a family and our employees are treated as such. Combine that with a very competitive compensation package and it’s no wonder some of our nurses have been here for over ten years!
Experience and skills required:
* Minimum 2 years of experience with injectables and aesthetic lasers.
* A confident and energetic personality.
* Ability to demonstrate superior communication skills, both verbal & written.
* Knowledge and experience with medical-grade skin care lines with ability and ease in counseling patients about skin health.
* Current CA NP License.
Compensation & Working Environment:
* Part-Time Position with opportunity for full-time in future.
* Clinic is open Monday – Saturday.
* Excellent support staff and top-quality equipment.
* Generous compensation based on experience and performance.
* Beautifully appointed professional office in convenient location.
If you match the qualifications above, have a passion for aesthetics, and would love to be part of a winning team, we would love to hear from you!
Please email resume to [email protected].